“After 13 years in traditional beauty, there came a point where I could no longer go on. I needed to take full responsibility for the message I was sending about beauty and for what I was putting on my client’s skin. I start work each day excited to educate my clients that there’s another way and that a bathroom full of products does equal beautiful skin!” – Natalie Sellers, Founder, Kindred Toxin Free Facial Studio.
When you meet Kindred Toxin Free founder, Natalie Sellars, it is easy to understand why her authenticity and passion has helped her build a loyal following of clients and skincare devotees. For 16 years she has honed her craft as a skincare doyenne, having worked and managed leading spas in Australia and New Zealand. For the last three years, Natalie has honored her dedication to and belief in living toxin-free, working to create an exceptional experience that promotes kind beauty. She now uses only the very best organic &
This conversation is so delicious! We cover all this and more:
- Removing toxicity from your life – People and products
- How are you ensuring you’re showing up as your best self for your clients?
- Automating to support your self care boundaries
- Weekly business rituals to keep things running smoothly
- What to consider when creating your customer’s full experience
- Hiring experts to help with translating what you do to your customer
- Exchanging time for feedback and reviews to build your profile
- Real reviews to grow your business
- Charging and valuing what you do
- Having open communication with staff to support your business to become sustainable long term
- Dealing with mental stress as a business owner
- Understanding your WHY – what are your reasons for doing what you do
- Gather a core group of experts who know what they’re doing – your you’re not the master of it all
- Check in with what success means to you – regularly
KIND Beauty is the ethos at KINDRED TOXIN FREE face and body.
- KIND to yourself by allowing yourself the space to re connect and be taken care of.
- KIND to the environment, using Eco friendly, chemical free products that are good for your skin and the environment.
- KIND to Animals, no animal testing, and Vegan facial options ( honey/no honey)
- KIND to and inclusive of others. We are a safe and nurturing space for PEOPLE of all ages, cultural backgrounds, gender and gender expressions. Both in the salon, and at all of our community events.Giving back is very important and part of KINDRED. $1 from every organic and toxin free facial is donated to help http://joininghands.com.au give back to Brisbanes homeless and vulnerable youth.