Ruby Warrington is a British writer and thought leader currently living in Brooklyn, NY. Formerly Features Editor on the UK Sunday Times Style magazine, in 2012 she launched The Numinous, a cosmic lifestyle platform that updates all things “new age” for life in the Now Age. Ruby also works as a consultant, while other projects include “sober curious” event series Club SÖDA NYC and spiritual coaching program Moon Club.
Author of Material Girl, Mystical World, Ruby’s second book, Sober Curious, was published on December 31 2018. Offering an eye-opening new way to think about our relationship with alcohol, Sober Curious reveals the enormous benefits that come from unlearning the mindless habit of drinking and embracing the life-enhancing choice of sobriety: greater joy, clarity, confidence, and connection.
This conversation dives into:
- Demystifying the myths of our drinking culture
- How we can cultivate conscious drinking choices
- Allowing the space to investigate what happens when we re-frame our relationship with alcohol and to remove the stigma that exists around sobriety and alcohol abuse.
- Our biggest fears of not drinking and how it affects our relationships.
- Learning to listen to and trust our intuition
- Building true confidence without the fuel of alcohol
- What if consciously choosing a more sober life meant feeling “high” more of the time
- How to break the pattern of mindless habit of reaching for a drink
Connect further with Ruby Here: