“Commitment is the little choices every day that lead to the final results we’re striving for!”
Today on the Podcast, I share the lessons I have learned from creating successful events for the past 12 months with the LWYD (Love What You D0) Collective Events!
Here are the top lessons I would love to share with you:
- Commit to achievable goals. Give yourself time.
- Start before you’re ready: You’re never going to feel ready
- Commit no matter what! : Even if you only sell 2 tickets – still show up for those that are investing in you and use it to practice your skill.
Show Up every month!
- Dealing with the Impostor Syndrome: We all feel the impostor syndrome, especially when we push outside of our comfort zones.
- Be Clear on who the event is for and know who you want to attract
- Make the title and the event copy as clear as possible to entice viewers within 3-5 seconds. They need to know what they’re going to walk away with and how they will feel.
- Protect your Energy. Preparing for the event and making space and time to prepare yourself energetically is the most important part.
- My Top marketing tips to support the event selling out
- My Event Rituals: How I prepare & how I reflect
- How I debrief – My debrief questions are: What worked well? What would I do differently next time? What would I like to celebrate myself for?
- Protect what you create!