Katherine is a qualified naturopath and nutritionist. She is on a mission to change the face of health and to help others live a life that they love. As the author of the best selling book Get Well Stay Well, Katherine is a sought after media commentator, speaker, entrepreneur and podcast host. She is a pioneer in her industry and has developed a world first membership model of natural health care which is changing the face of health in Australia.
Katherine has been featured on the Today show on Channel 9, ABC radio and in Wellbeing, Good Health and Marie Claire magazines.
In 2019 Katherine released The Shift, a world first audio-documentary podcast designed specifically to help you make your shift. Through an insightful and immersive listening experience, The Shift will help you cut through the murk of misinformation, giving you the absolute facts from the most reputable global health experts. In the first season of The Shift, Katherine interviewed 24 of the world’s leading gut health experts. You can listen to the first season here.
Our conversation covers:
- Holistic health is looking at the whole picture not just the symptoms
- Wellness is a journey not a destination
- The Work life balance myth
- Microbiome and their effect on our health
- Cultivating joy and being kinder to ourselves
- Self-care must be mindful and conscious
- Expanding a business and it’s new challenges
- We all have a negative bias
- Getting to know why you do what you do
- What’s your existence inventory?
- Membership Business model changing lives
- Expansion and growth bring new challenges