Kate Maree O’Brien is a Visionary and voice for bold leadership who plays it big and lives from her truth. After coming through tremendous challenges including drug addiction, anorexia, and depressions, Kate became a recognized national leader in her field as a registered nurse. She was nominated for a special regional health award for her work in training doctors and nurses throughout New Zealand.
Despite a thriving career, and her dream job offer on the table, Kate let it all go to follow the internal nudge to lead on a bigger stage.
She’s since created a global company specializing in empowering women’s leadership and has a team of 12 full-time employees. Kate leads trainings and workshops globally including her five-day advanced leadership breakthrough experience with over 100 people going deep for 5 days, called The Hero’s Journey.
Our conversation today covers so much more than this;
- Willingness to show up and go all in
- Building the tenacity to push the boundaries of fear
- The power we have in changing relationships
- Boundaries and Standards when removing toxic people from your life
- Trust the nudges
- Overcoming Adversity
- You are custom built for doing the things you’re called to do
- Stepping into new levels of leadership
- Knowing why keeps you moving forward
- Self-doubt shows up at every level of expansion
- Moving into your next room before you’re “ready”
- Top tips for public speaking
- Putting people on pedestals
- Stepping into Unstoppable Leadership
To find out more about Kate click here: https://katemareeobrien.com/